img-news

Indonesia Market Today - 22 June 2020

A. INDONESIA MORNING MARKET REVIEW

Monday (22/06/2020). After over the past week JCI rose by + 1.27% but accompanied by Foreign Investor`s Net Sell of IDR -2.81 trillion, beginning this week, Monday, due to a combination of DJIA`s fall of -0.80% and EIDO of -0.43% then it has the potential to be a negative sentiment for JCI decline in Monday`s trade amid the highest achievement of the number of victims infected and killed by Corvid19, where for 3 days (Friday to Sunday) the number of victims infected by Corvid19 continues to reach +3,129 people so that so far the victims of Corvid19 have been neared 46,000, to be exact 45,891 people (estimated towards 50,000 people infected) with an additional death toll for 3 days by +126 people so far the death toll has reached 2,465 people to 3,000 people killed in the near future, (Fatality Rate of 5.37%).

On the other hand, the condition of commodity prices is quite conducive in which the price of Oil, Coal, Gold and CPO rose by + 1.52%, + 1.62%, + 3.42% & + 1.45%, respectively, potentially pushing up shares under the commodity in trading this Monday .

Knowing that IHSG has the opportunity to go back down, amid valuations that many stocks are very interesting to buy, we recommend being very selective if investors want to do BOW, especially stocks that will distribute dividends, or Swing Trade, so they can focus on stocks from the Telko, Bank sectors , CPO, Automotive, Consumer, Cement, Property and Retail trade this Monday.

 

 

B. INDONESIA CORPORATE NEWS

1. PT Garudafood Putra Putri Jaya (GOOD)

Until the first quarter of 2011, the company`s net sales fell 1.75% to Rp 2.24 trillion, compared to the same period in 2020 reaching Rp 2.28 trillion. While net profit up to the first quarter of 2012 rose 15.37% from Rp 121.75 billion to Rp 140.47 billion.

 

2. PT Pembangunan Precision Housing (PPRE)

The company posted a net income of Rp. 557.15 billion up to March 31, 2020, down compared to the same period in 2020 of Rp. 867.26 billion. Meanwhile, until the end of quarter 1/2020, the profit attributable to owners of the parent entity decreased to Rp14.02 billion compared to the same period in 2020 of Rp92.16 billion.

 

3. PT Vale Indonesia (INCO)

The company launched shareholders consisting of Vale Canada Limited (VCL) and Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd (SM) has signed a definitive agreement related to the sale of 20% with PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminum. The transaction value reached IDR 5.52 trillion or US $ 371 million. After the transaction is completed, in accordance with the terms and agreement, Inalum will acquire 20% of Vale`s shares, consisting of 14.9% owned by VCL and 5.1% owned by SMM. Vale and SMM will then own 44.3% and 15% shares in PT Vale with a total participation of 59.3%. VCL and SMM will receive funds of around IDR 5.52 trillion or US $ 371 million in cash after the completion of the transaction which is expected to be completed by the end of 2020.

 

4. PT Wijaya Karya Beton (WTON)

The company recorded a new contract of Rp 1.1 trillion until May 2020, down 47.61% compared to the same period last year of Rp 2.1 trillion. Meanwhile, compared to the acquisition in the first quarter of 2020, the company`s new contract only increased by Rp 250 billion. The acquisition of new contracts during the first 3 months of this year amounted to Rp 850 billion.

 

5. PT Garuda Metalindo (BOLT)

The company experienced a decrease in net profit to Rp.11,90 billion until March 31, 2020 or 56.36% from net profit of Rp27.28 billion a year earlier. In addition, until the end of the quarter 1/2020, the company`s sales fell 7.50% to Rp292.35 billion from sales of Rp316.05 billion in the same period in 2019. 

 

 

C. MARKET STATISTICS

DJIA -208.64 -0.80% 25871
*NASDAQ +3.07 +0.03% 9946*
*GOLD +25.10 +1.45% 1756.20*
*OIL +0.59 +1.52% 39.43*
*COAL (July/Newcastle) +0.85 +1.62% 53.35*
*NICKEL -152.5 -1.18% 12747.5
TIN -7.5 -0.04% 16890
*CPO (Jul`20) +84 +3.42% 2538!!*
EIDO -0.08 -0.43% 18.54
US 10yr +0.003 +0.43% 0.6970
INDO 10yr +0.0108 +0.17% 7.454
*INDO CDS (5yr) -2.113 -1.67% 124.317*
TLK 45.60 (3215)
IDR (Spot) 14,100
IDR (Bloomberg, 20/06/20/Fut, 09.15) 14,100

*IDX Range : 4,892 - 4,975*
*USD/IDR Range: 14,025 - 14,160*

 


D. STOCK WATCHLIST

TLKM, BBRI, ASII, ICBP, INTP, CPIN, AALI, AKRA, LSIP, BBNI.

 

 


DISCLAIMER ON
GFS ASIA TEAM

  • 0
  • 0
  • just now
  • 0